AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification at aai.aero for recruitment to the Post of Senior Assistant in Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Jan-2023
AAI Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Details||Senior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – 1,10,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|AAI Official Website||aai.aero|
AAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||5|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||16|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||32|
AAI Recruitment required eligibility details
AAI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per AAI official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.Com, Graduation, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||Graduation, Masters Degree|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||B.Com, Graduation|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering|
Age Limit: As per the Airports Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 30-11-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Candidates who are in regular service of AAI/PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC (NCL)) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Apprentices who have completed Apprenticeship Training in AAI Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Nil
Written Examination, Interview
How to apply for AAI Recruitment (Senior Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AAI official website aai.aero, Starts from 21-12-2022 to 20-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for AAI Senior Assistant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through AAI official website aai.aero
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Airports Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AAI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Jan-2023