AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) has released a notification at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Resident (Dental) in Jodhpur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Aug-2022
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)|
|Post Details||Junior Resident (Dental)|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 56,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Official Website||aiimsjodhpur.edu.in|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Jodhpur official notification candidate should have completed BDS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment (Junior Resident (Dental)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AIIMS Jodhpur official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in, Starts from 18-07-2022 to 08-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident (Dental) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Jodhpur official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS Jodhpur online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Aug-2022