Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022: Armed Forces Tribunal (Armed Forces Tribunal) has released a notification at aftdelhi.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Judicial Member in Delhi – New Delhi, Kochi – Kerala, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Srinagar – Jammu & Kashmir, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Guwahati – Assam, Jaipur – Rajasthan, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 02-May-2022
Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Tribunal (Armed Forces Tribunal)|
|Post Details||Judicial Member|
|Salary||Rs.225000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi, Kochi – Kerala, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Srinagar – Jammu & Kashmir, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Guwahati – Assam, Jaipur – Rajasthan, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh|
|Armed Forces Tribunal Official Website||aftdelhi.nic.in|
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Armed Forces Tribunal official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 05-05-2022.
No Application Fee.
Qualification, Experience & Personal Interaction
How to apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment (Judicial Member) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Department of Defence, Room No.199-C, South Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110011 or Send Through Email Id: email@example.com on or before 02-May-2022
Steps to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Judicial Member Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 02-May-2022
Armed Forces Tribunal Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: aftdelhi.nic.in