Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2023: Armed Forces Tribunal (Armed Forces Tribunal) has released a notification at aftdelhi.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Section Officer, Private Secretary in Jaipur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Jan-2023
Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Tribunal (Armed Forces Tribunal)|
|Post Details||Section Officer, Private Secretary|
|Salary||Rs. 55,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|Armed Forces Tribunal Official Website||aftdelhi.nic.in|
Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment required eligibility details
Armed Forces Tribunal Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Armed Forces Tribunal official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Private Secretary||As Per Norms|
Age Limit: As per the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment (Section Officer, Private Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Prinripal Registrar/Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench/Regional Benc on or before 16-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Section Officer, Private Secretary Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 23-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Jan-2023
Armed Forces Tribunal Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: aftdelhi.nic.in