Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: Bank of Maharashtra (Bank of Maharashtra) has released a notification at bankofmaharashtra.in for recruitment to the Post of Credit Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 06-Nov-2023
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra (Bank of Maharashtra)|
|Post Details||Credit Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 48,170 – 78,230/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Bank of Maharashtra Official Website||bankofmaharashtra.in|
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Credit Officer Scale-II||50|
|Credit Officer Scale-III||50|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Bank of Maharashtra official notification candidate should have completed Degree, MBA in Banking/ Finance/ Banking & Finance/ Marketing/ Forex/ Credit from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Bank of Maharashtra Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Credit Officer Scale-II||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-|
|Credit Officer Scale-III||Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-|
Bank of Maharashtra Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Credit Officer Scale-II||25 – 32|
|Credit Officer Scale-III||25 – 35|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (Gen/ EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.118/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Examination, Interview
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment (Credit Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Bank of Maharashtra official website bankofmaharashtra.in, Starts from 23-10-2023 to 06-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Bank of Maharashtra official website bankofmaharashtra.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bank of Maharashtra will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Bank of Maharashtra online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Nov-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 06-11-2023