CIPET Recruitment 2023: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released a notification at cipet.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-May-2023
CIPET Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 44,900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|CIPET Official Website||cipet.gov.in|
CIPET Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Technical Officer||10|
|Assistant Officer (F&A)||1|
|Technical Assistant Grade-III||20|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-III||3|
|Accounts Assistant Grade-III||4|
CIPET Recruitment required eligibility details
CIPET Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CIPET official notification candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma, B.Com, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, DPT/ DPMT/ PGDPTQC/ PGDPPT/ PDPMD from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Technical Officer||BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Polymer/ Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc|
|Assistant Officer (F&A)||B.Com, M.Com, MBA|
|Technical Assistant Grade-III||ITI, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ DPT/ DPMT/ PGDPTQC/ PGDPPT/ PDPMD|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-III||Graduation|
|Accounts Assistant Grade-III|
CIPET Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Technical Officer||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Assistant Officer (F&A)|
|Technical Assistant Grade-III||Rs. 21,700/-|
|Administrative Assistant Grade-III|
|Accounts Assistant Grade-III|
Age Limit: As per the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment (Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032 on or before 29-May-2023
Steps to Apply for CIPET Technical Assistant, Assistant Technical Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CIPET recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-May-2023
CIPET Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- General Instructions: Click Here
- Official Website: cipet.gov.in