Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Recruitment 2022: Department of Fisheries Rajasthan (Department of Fisheries Rajasthan) has released a notification at fisheries.rajasthan.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Fisheries Development Officer in Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Apr-2022
Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Department of Fisheries Rajasthan (Department of Fisheries Rajasthan)|
|Post Details||Fisheries Development Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 26,500 – 39,300/- Per Month|
|Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Official Website||fisheries.rajasthan.gov.in|
Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Fisheries Development Officer||16|
|Assistant Fisheries Development Officer||15|
Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Department of Fisheries Rajasthan official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.F.Sc, M.F.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Fisheries Development Officer||12th, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.F.Sc, M.F.Sc|
|Assistant Fisheries Development Officer||12th, Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.F.Sc, M.F.Sc|
- Candidates Should have Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Fisheries Development Officer||Rs. 39,300/-|
|Assistant Fisheries Development Officer||Rs. 26,500/-|
As per the Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Recruitment (Fisheries Development Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 28-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Fisheries Development Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Department of Fisheries Rajasthan recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Apr-2022
Department of Fisheries Rajasthan Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: fisheries.rajasthan.gov.in