DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released a notification at dfccil.com for recruitment to the Post of DY. CPM/ PM, General Manager in Ajmer – Rajasthan, Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Mar-2022
DFCCIL Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Details||DY. CPM/ PM, General Manager|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Ajmer – Rajasthan, Delhi – New Delhi|
|DFCCIL Official Website||dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|DY. CPM/ PM||1|
Educational Qualification: As per DFCCIL official notification candidate should have completed As Per DFCCIL Recruitment Norms from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years , as on 01-Dec-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment (DY. CPM/ PM, General Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the GGM, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, 5th Floor, Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 01-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL DY. CPM/ PM, General Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Mar-2022