Exim Bank Recruitment 2022: Export Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has released a notification at eximbankindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Management Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Mar-2022
Exim Bank Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Export Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)|
|Post Details||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.1700000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||All India|
|Exim Bank Official Website||eximbankindia.in|
Exim Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Exim Bank official notification candidate should have completed CA, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Export Import Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years , as on 30-Sep-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PWD (UR/EWS) Candidates: 10 years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- Ex-servicemen for appointment in Group A Candidates: 05 years
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Female Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Personal Interview
How to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment (Management Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Exim Bank official website eximbankindia.in, Starts from 25-02-2022 to 14-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for Exim Bank Management Trainee Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Exim Bank official website eximbankindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Export Import Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Exim Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Exam Fees: 14-Mar-2022
- Tentative month of Written Examination & interview: April 2022