FCI Recruitment 2022: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a notification at fci.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Mar-2022
FCI Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Details||Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.50000-180000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|FCI Official Website||fci.gov.in|
FCI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||31|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||28|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||23|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||9|
FCI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per FCI official notification candidate should have completed CA, B.Sc, Degree, MBBS, B.E or B.Tech, LLB, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||Degree in Law, Post Graduate Degree|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||CA|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||Degree In Law|
Assistant General Manager (Law): Candidates Should Have Minimum 5 years‟ experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years‟ experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400-40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300- 34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre/post revised scales)
Medical Officer: Candidates Should Have 3 years‟ experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization. [Experience as House Surgeon/Resident Doctor while pursuing MD Course would reckon as experience, provided it is acquired after completing Internship.
FCI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Food Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test & Interview
How to apply for FCI Recruitment (Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at FCI official website fci.gov.in, Starts from 01-03-2022 to 31-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for FCI Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through FCI official website fci.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Food Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the FCI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 31-Mar-2022
- Date of Availability of Call Letters on website for download: 10 days prior to announced Date of examination
FCI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: fci.gov.in