ICFRE Recruitment 2022: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) has released a notification at icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist-B in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Oct-2022
ICFRE Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE)|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ICFRE Official Website||icfre.gov.in|
ICFRE Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Cellulose and Paper||1|
|Wood Science and Technology||10|
ICFRE Recruitment required eligibility details
ICFRE Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per ICFRE official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Biotechnology: M.Sc in Bio–technology/ Agricultural Bio–technology
- Botany: M.Sc in Botany
- Cellulose and Paper: BE/ B.Tech in Pulp & Paper Tech./Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering, M.Sc in Cellulose and Paper Tech./ M.Sc. Pulp & Paper Science Tech, M.Tech. in Pulp & Paper
- Chemistry: M.Sc in Chemistry
- Forest Ecology: M.Sc in Botany/ Forestry/ Environment Science/ Ecology, Natural Science/ Life Sciences/ Environment Management
- Entomology: M.Sc in Zoology/Agriculture, Entomology/Agricultural Entomology
- Environmental Science: BE/ B.Tech in Environmental Engineering, M.Sc in Environmental Science or Environment Management
- Forestry: M.Sc in in Forestry
- Genetics: M.Sc in Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Plant Genetics, Forestry/Botany/ Agriculture, Genetics/Forest Genetics/ Tree Improvement
- Information Technology: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Pathology: M.Sc in Botany/Forestry/Agriculture, Plant Pathology/ Forest Pathology / Microbiology, Plant Pathology/Microbiology
- Soil Science: M.Sc in Forestry/Agriculture, Soil Science/ Agricultural Chemistry
- Wood Science and Technology: M.Sc in Wood Science & Technology/ Physics
As per the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 15-10-2022.
- OH/ PH Candidates: 10 Years
- UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
- SC/ ST/ Divyang/ Women Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Interview
How to apply for ICFRE Recruitment (Scientist-B) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ICFRE official website icfre.gov.in, Starts from 05-09-2022 to 15-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for ICFRE Scientist-B Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ICFRE official website icfre.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ICFRE online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Oct-2022