IFFCO Recruitment 2022: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has released a notification at iffco.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Mar-2022
IFFCO Vacancy Details March 2022
|Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
|Rs.7700/- Per Month
|IFFCO Official Website
IFFCO Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IFFCO official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification with Percentage Details
- ITI with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in ITI (Plastic Processing Operator) for General & OBC Category Candidates
- ITI with Minimum 55% marks in aggregate in ITI (Plastic Processing Operator) for SC/ST Category Candidates
As per the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 01-Mar-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
Online Test/Interview/Medical Check–up
How to apply for IFFCO Recruitment (Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IFFCO official website iffco.in, Starts from 21-03-2022 to 31-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for IFFCO Apprentice Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IFFCO official website iffco.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IFFCO online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Mar-2022