IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) has released a notification at iitj.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Jodhpur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Jul-2022
IIT Jodhpur Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|IIT Jodhpur Official Website||iitj.ac.in|
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Jodhpur official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Chemistry from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Skill Test, Interview
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Jodhpur official website iitj.ac.in, Starts from 23-06-2022 to 07-Jul-2022, The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant Documents to Email Id: email@example.com
Steps to Apply for IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Jodhpur official website iitj.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Jodhpur online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant Documents to Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Jul-2022