IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) has released a notification at iitj.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Junior Research Attendant in Jodhpur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Sep-2022
IIT Jodhpur Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Post Details||JRF, Junior Research Attendant|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|IIT Jodhpur Official Website||iitj.ac.in|
IIT Jodhpur Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Attendant||1|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Jodhpur Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Jodhpur official notification candidate should have completed 10th, M.Sc in Physics from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Research Attendant||10th|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc in Physics|
IIT Jodhpur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Attendant||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000/-|
IIT Jodhpur Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Research Attendant||Max. 30|
|Junior Research Fellow||Max. 35|
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Skill Test, Interview
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment (JRF, Junior Research Attendant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Jodhpur official website iitj.ac.in, Starts from 25-08-2022 to 08-Sep-2022
The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant Documents to Email Id: email@example.com
Steps to Apply for IIT Jodhpur JRF, Junior Research Attendant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Jodhpur official website iitj.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Jodhpur online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Sep-2022