IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) has released a notification at iitj.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, SRF in Jodhpur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Mar-2022
IIT Jodhpur Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)|
|Post Details||JRF, SRF|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|IIT Jodhpur Official Website||iitj.ac.in|
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow (SERB)||1|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
|Junior Research Fellow (DRDO)||2|
IIT Jodhpur Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IIT Jodhpur official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Research Fellow (SERB)||BE/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering// Electrical Engineering, ME/ M.Tech in VLSI|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Nanotechnology/ Materials Science, M.Tech/ Ph.D in Microelectronics/ Electronics/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Materials|
|Junior Research Fellow (DRDO)||M.sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Nanotechnology/ Materials Science, M.Tech in Microelectronics/ ECE/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Materials Science|
Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidate Should have 2 Years Research Experience.
- Candidate Should have Thin film deposition, Optoelectronic devices. Device Fabrication, Material characterization etc.
Junior Research Fellow (DRDO):
- Candidate Should have thin film deposition and device fabrication experience and strong semiconductor physics background.
IIT Jodhpur Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Research Fellow (SERB)||Max. 30|
|Senior Research Fellow||Max. 40|
|Junior Research Fellow (DRDO)||Max. 35|
IIT Jodhpur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow (SERB)||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow (DRDO)||Rs. 31,000/-|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment (JRF, SRF) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Jodhpur official website iitj.ac.in, Starts from 17-02-2022 to 03-Mar-2022, Documents also Soft Copies Send to Email: email@example.com
Steps to Apply for IIT Jodhpur JRF, SRF Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Jodhpur official website iitj.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Jodhpur online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Documents also Soft Copies Send to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Mar-2022