Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department has released a notification at incometaxindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant in Mumbai – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 25-Aug-2021
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Details||Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.18000-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – All India|
|Income Tax Department Official Website||incometaxindia.gov.in|
Income Tax Department Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Inspector of Income Tax||8|
|Multi Tasking Staff||64|
Income Tax Department Qualification Details
|Inspector of Income Tax||Degree|
|Multi Tasking Staff||10th|
Income Tax Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-Per Month|
|Tax Assistant||Rs.25,500- 81,100/-Per Month|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-Per Month|
Income Tax Department Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Max 18-30 Years|
|Tax Assistant||Max 18-27 Years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Max 18-25 Years|
No Application Fee.
Written Exam & Document Verification
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment (Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Income Tax Department official website incometaxindia.gov.in, Starts from 08-07-2021 to 25-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Department Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Income Tax Department official website incometaxindia.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Income Tax Department will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Income Tax Department online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Aug-2021
Income Tax Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in