India Post Recruitment 2023: India Post Office (India Post) has released a notification at indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Feb-2023
India Post Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||India Post Office (India Post)|
|Post Details||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – 29,380/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|India Post Official Website||indiapost.gov.in|
India Post Circle Wise Vacancy Details
|Cicle Name||No of Posts|
|RMS J Ajmer||1|
India Post Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per India Post official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
India Post Salary Details
|Category Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000 – 29,380/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000 – 24,470/-|
As per the India Post Office Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee.
Based on Merit, Interview
How to apply for India Post Recruitment (Gramin Dak Sevak) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at India Post official website indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in, Starts from 27-01-2023 to 16-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through India Post official website indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. India Post Office will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the India Post online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Feb-2023
- One Time Option to Edit/ Correction/ Modification in Application by Applicants: 17th February to 19th February 2023