Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Join Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate, ITI Apprentice in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 05-Feb-2023
Indian Army Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Post Details||Graduate, ITI Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs.8000-9000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Indian Army Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice||3|
Indian Army Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Sheet Metal Worker||4|
|Tool & Die Maker||1|
|Tool & Die Maker (Die & Moulds)||2|
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Army Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Army official notification candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice||Diploma, Graduation|
Indian Army Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice||Rs. 8,000 – 9,000/-|
|ITI Apprentice||As Per Norms|
Age Limit: As per the Join Indian Army recruitment notification, the candidate’s minimum age should be 14 years , as on 01-01-2023.
No Application Fee.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (Graduate, ITI Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 19-01-2023 to 05-Feb-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Room of 512 Army Base Workshop, Kirkee, Pune-03
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Graduate, ITI Apprentice Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Indian Army recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Feb-2023
- Date of Written Examination: 27th February 2023
- Date of Counselling Schedule of Graduate, Diploma & Trade Apprentices: 13th to 15th March 2023