Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Sep-2022
Indian Navy Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Details||Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.19900-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Library & Information Assistant||6|
|Civilian Motor Driver||40|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Navy Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|Library & Information Assistant||Degree in Library Science/ Library and Information Science|
|Civilian Motor Driver||10th|
Indian Navy Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Library & Information Assistant||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
Indian Navy Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Staff Nurse||18 – 45|
|Library & Information Assistant||Max. 30|
|Civilian Motor Driver||18 – 25|
- OBC/ESM Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Driving Test, Document Verification, Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment (Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Flag Officer, Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400001 on or before 29-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Civilian Motor Driver, Library & Information Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 29-Sep-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 06-Oct-2022
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in