IPC Recruitment 2022: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has released a notification at ipc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Materiovigilance Associate in Jodhpur – Rajasthan, Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-May-2022
IPC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)|
|Post Details||Junior Materiovigilance Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 26,250/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan, Cuttack – Odisha|
|IPC Official Website||ipc.gov.in|
IPC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IPC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in Biomedical Engineering/ Clinical Engineering, Masters Degree in Pharmacy from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IPC Recruitment ( Junior Materiovigilance Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IPC official website ipc.gov.in, Starts from 29-04-2022 to 08-May-2022
Steps to Apply for IPC Junior Materiovigilance Associate Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IPC official website ipc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IPC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-May-2022