ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification at itbpolice.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Nov-2022
ITBP Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Details||Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)|
|Salary||Rs.25500-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITBP Official Website||itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) (Male)||34|
|Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) (Female)||6|
ITBP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ITBP official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-10-2022.
No Application Fee.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Verification of Documents
- Detailed Medical Examination/ Review Medical Examination
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment (Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in, Starts from 19-10-2022 to 17-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for ITBP Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ITBP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Nov-2022
ITBP Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 19-10-2022)
- Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in