ITBP Recruitment 2023: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification at itbpolice.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Mar-2023
ITBP Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56100-209200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITBP Official Website||itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||5|
|Specialist Medical Officer||185|
ITBP Recruitment required eligibility details
ITBP Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ITBP official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||MBBS, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
|Specialist Medical Officer||MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
ITBP Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Specialist Medical Officer||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
ITBP Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 16-Mar-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||Max. 50|
|Specialist Medical Officer||Max. 40|
|Medical Officer||Max. 30|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination Test
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in, Starts from 15-02-2023 to 16-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for ITBP Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ITBP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Mar-2023