MNIT Recruitment 2021: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has released a notification at mnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF/Project Associate in Jaipur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jul-2021
MNIT Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Post Details||JRF/Project Associate|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|MNIT Official Website||mnit.ac.in|
MNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MNIT Recruitment (JRF/Project Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Principal Investigator, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, JLN Marg, Malviya Nagar Jaipur -302017, Rajasthan on or before 31-July-2021
Steps to Apply for MNIT JRF/Project Associate Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the MNIT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-July-2021
MNIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mnit.ac.in