MNIT Recruitment 2022: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has released a notification at mnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate-I in Jaipur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Apr-2022
MNIT Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Post Details||Project Associate-I|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|MNIT Official Website||mnit.ac.in|
MNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MNIT official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Chemistry from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MNIT Recruitment (Project Associate-I) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Sumit Kumar Sonkar, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan, INDIA. and also send Through Email Id: email@example.com. on or before 18-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for MNIT Project Associate-I Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MNIT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Apr-2022
MNIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form: Click Here
- Official Website: mnit.ac.in