MNIT Recruitment 2022: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has released a notification at mnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate I, Senior Project Associate in Jaipur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Mar-2022
MNIT Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Post Details||Project Associate I, Senior Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – 42,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|MNIT Official Website||mnit.ac.in|
MNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Project Associate I||1|
|Senior Project Associate||1|
MNIT Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per MNIT official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, MVSC/ Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Project Associate I: Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine Or MVSC/ Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences.
Senior Project Associate:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine Or MVSC/ Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences Or Doctoral Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Pharma/ MD/MS.
Project Associate I: Candidates should have Data mining, exploratory data analysis, Machine learning, Deep Learning, Python.
Senior Project Associate: Candidates should have Machine learning, Deep Learning, Python, Hardware integration, Robotics, ROS, PLC-HMI etc.
MNIT Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary Per Month|
|Project Associate I||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Senior Project Associate||Rs. 42,000/-|
Age Limit: As per the Malaviya National Institute of Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 42 years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MNIT Recruitment (Project Associate I, Senior Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MNIT official website mnit.ac.in, Starts from 03-03-2022 to 21-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for MNIT Project Associate I, Senior Project Associate Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through MNIT official website mnit.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Malaviya National Institute of Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MNIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Mar-2022
MNIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: mnit.ac.in