MNIT Recruitment 2022: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has released a notification at mnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Part-Time Medical Officer in Jaipur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 23-May-2022
MNIT Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Part-Time Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|MNIT Official Website||mnit.ac.in|
MNIT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Student Counselor/ Psychotherapist||1|
|Part-Time Medical Officer||1|
MNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
MNIT Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MNIT official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, MA, M.Sc, MD from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Student Counselor/ Psychotherapist||MD in Dermatology|
|Part-Time Medical Officer||MA/ M.Sc in Psychology/ Clinical/ Counseling Psychology|
Student Counselor/ Psychotherapist:
- Candidate Should have relevant experience of 5 years after the qualifying degree in grouping counseling as well as individual counseling in an Educational Institution or Mental Health Care.
- Candidate Should have Experience in counseling students of highly competitive residential institute
of higher learning, Administrative experience in relevant counseling service set–ups, Multi Linguistic skills.
MNIT Salary Details
|Medical Officer||As Per Norms|
|Student Counselor/ Psychotherapist||Rs. 70,000/- Per Month|
|Part-Time Medical Officer||Rs. 2,000/- Per Hour|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MNIT Recruitment (Medical Officer, Part-Time Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 19-04-2022 to 23-May-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Deputy Registrar, Administration and Establishment, Prabha Bhawan, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, J L N Marg, Jaipur – 302017 (Raj.) lndia.
Steps to Apply for MNIT Medical Officer, Part-Time Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MNIT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-May-2022
MNIT Last Date Details
|Post Name||Last Dates|
|Medical Officer||23rd May 2022|
|Student Counselor/ Psychotherapist||10th May 2022|
|Part-Time Medical Officer|