MNRE Recruitment 2022: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) has released a notification at mnre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Director General/ Scientist G in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Jun-2022
MNRE Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)|
|Post Details||Director General/ Scientist G|
|Salary||Rs.37400-67000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|MNRE Official Website||mnre.gov.in|
MNRE Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MNRE official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree in Engineering / Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Tenure Details: 05 Years
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years , as on 30-06-2022.
- Meritorious candidates: 03 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for MNRE Recruitment (Director General/ Scientist G) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Rahul Rawat, Scientist – C, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Block No.- 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 27-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for MNRE Director General/ Scientist G Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MNRE recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Jun-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Candidates in North Eastern States, UT & Abroad: 11-Jul-2022
MNRE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: mnre.gov.in