MNRE Recruitment 2022: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) has released a notification at mnre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist E & F in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Apr-2022
MNRE Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)|
|Post Details||Scientist E & F|
|Salary||Rs.123100-216600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|MNRE Official Website||mnre.gov.in|
MNRE Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification: As per MNRE official notification candidate should have completed Doctorate Degree in Natural Science, Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should Have 10 Years Experience in R & D, Project Management, and Policy Regulation Relevant to Renewable Energy, Such as Solar, Wind (Including Offshore), Hydrogen etc
- Candidate Should Have 12 Years Experience in R & D, Project Management, and Policy Regulation Relevant to Renewable Energy, Such as Solar, Wind (Including Offshore), Hydrogen etc
MNRE Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist E||Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-|
|Scientist F||Rs. 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-|
MNRE Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 45 years and a maximum of 50 years , as on 28-Feb-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Year)|
|Scientist E||Max. 45|
|Scientist F||Max. 50|
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for MNRE Recruitment (Scientist E & F) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MNRE official website mnre.gov.in, Starts from 14-03-2022 to 17-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for MNRE Scientist E & F Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through MNRE official website mnre.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Ministry of New & Renewable Energy will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MNRE online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Apr-2022
MNRE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: mnre.gov.in