NCESS Recruitment 2022: National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) has released a notification at ncess.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Hindi Typist (Group C) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 18-Apr-2022
NCESS Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS)|
|Post Details||Hindi Typist (Group C)|
|Salary||Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NCESS Official Website||ncess.gov.in|
NCESS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCESS official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Centre for Earth Science Studies recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years .
No Application Fee.
Type Writing Test, Written Test
How to apply for NCESS Recruitment (Hindi Typist (Group C)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 11-03-2022 to 18-Apr-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Senior Manager, National Centre for Earth Science Studies, Akkulam, Trivandrum – 695011, Kerala, India
Steps to Apply for NCESS Hindi Typist (Group C) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NCESS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Apr-2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 04-May-2022
NCESS Notification Important Links
Note: In Case of Difficulty in the Submission of Online Application Form (not for other queries), Please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org