NCLT Recruitment 2023: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification at nclt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Stenographer, Private Secretaries in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Jun-2023
NCLT Vacancy Details June 2023
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Details||Stenographer, Private Secretaries|
|Salary||Rs.45000-50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NCLT Official Website||nclt.gov.in|
NCLT Vacancy (Post Wise) Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCLT Vacancy (Location Wise) Details
|Location Name||No of Posts (Stenographer)||No of Posts (Private Secretaries)|
NCLT Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per NCLT official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
NCLT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Private Secretaries||Rs. 50,000/-|
NCLT Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 62 years , as on 31-May-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Stenographer||25 – 62|
|Private Secretaries||28 – 62|
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment (Stenographer, Private Secretaries) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NCLT official website nclt.gov.in, Starts from 31-05-2023 to 30-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for NCLT Stenographer, Private Secretaries Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NCLT official website nclt.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Company Law Tribunal will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NCLT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2023