NCSM Recruitment 2022: National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) has released a notification at ncsm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant (Civil) in Bikaner – Rajasthan, Ranchi – Jharkhand. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Oct-2022
NCSM Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||National Council of Science Museums (NCSM)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant (Civil)|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bikaner – Rajasthan, Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|NCSM Official Website||ncsm.gov.in|
NCSM Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCSM official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Council of Science Museums recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 21-10-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for NCSM Recruitment (Technical Assistant (Civil)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 21-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for NCSM Technical Assistant (Civil) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NCSM recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Oct-2022