NHSRC Recruitment 2023: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has released a notification at nhsrcindia.org for recruitment to the Post of Senior Consultant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Apr-2023
NHSRC Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Post Details||Senior Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 90,000 -1,50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NHSRC Official Website||nhsrcindia.org|
NHSRC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NHSRC official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, MD, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Health Systems Resource Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NHSRC Recruitment (Senior Consultant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NHSRC official website nhsrcindia.org, Starts from 03-04-2023 to 25-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for NHSRC Senior Consultant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NHSRC official website nhsrcindia.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Health Systems Resource Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NHSRC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Apr-2023
NHSRC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nhsrcindia.org