NICS Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Career Service (NICS) has released a notification at labour.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Apr-2022
NICS Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute for Career Service (NICS)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NICS Official Website||labour.gov.in|
NICS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NICS official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.A, B.E or B.Tech, B.Ed from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should Have 4 Years of Experience and or a Masters Degree, MBA Masters in Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Operations Research, Statistics, Social Work, Management, Finance, Commerce, Computer Applications etc
- Candidate Should Have 2 Years of Experience All the Above Stated Degrees Need to be UGC, AICTE etc
As per the National Institute for Career Service Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 24 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 11-Mar-2022. (Born on or between 11-03-1982 and 11-03-1998)
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NICS Recruitment (Young Professional) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NICS official website labour.gov.in, Starts from 11-03-2022 to 12-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for NICS Young Professional Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NICS official website labour.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute for Career Service will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NICS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Apr-2022