NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD) has released a notification at dmrcjodhpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Technical Officer, Project Technician in Jaipur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Jul-2022
NIIRNCD Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD)|
|Post Details||Project Technical Officer, Project Technician|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000 – 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
|NIIRNCD Official Website||dmrcjodhpur.nic.in|
NIIRNCD Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Medical Officer||1|
|Project Technical Officer||6|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
NIIRNCD Recruitment required eligibility details
NIIRNCD Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIIRNCD official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Graduation, MBBS, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Project Technical Officer||Graduation in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology, Masters Degree|
|Laboratory Technician||12th in Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician|
|Data Entry Operator||12th in Science|
NIIRNCD Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Project Technician-I||Rs. 16,000/-|
|Project Technical Officer||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Junior Nurse||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator|
NIIRNCD Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Medical Officer||Max. 30|
|Project Technician-I||Max. 25|
|Project Technical Officer||Max. 30|
|Junior Nurse||Max. 28|
|Laboratory Technician||Max. 30|
|Data Entry Operator||Max. 28|
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Personal Discussion/ Interview
How to apply for NIIRNCD Recruitment (Project Technical Officer, Project Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the NIIRNCD Jodhpur, and also send Through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for NIIRNCD Project Technical Officer, Project Technician Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIIRNCD recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Jul-2022