NIIRNCD Recruitment 2023: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD) has released a notification at dmrcjodhpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate – I, Research Assistant in Jodhpur – Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Jan-2023
NIIRNCD Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD)|
|Post Details||Research Associate – I, Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – 47,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jodhpur – Rajasthan|
|NIIRNCD Official Website||dmrcjodhpur.nic.in|
NIIRNCD Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Research Associate – I||1|
NIIRNCD Recruitment required eligibility details
NIIRNCD Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NIIRNCD official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Masters Degree, MD, MPH from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Research Associate – I||MD, MPH|
|Research Assistant||Graduation, Masters Degree|
NIIRNCD Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Research Associate – I||Rs. 47,000/-|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Assistant (Office)||Rs. 32,000/-|
NIIRNCD Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Research Associate – I||Max. 40|
|Research Assistant||Max. 30|
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Personal Discussion/ Interview
How to apply for NIIRNCD Recruitment (Research Associate – I, Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ICMR-NIIRNCD Jodhpur on or before 03-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for NIIRNCD Research Associate – I, Research Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIIRNCD recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Jan-2023