NLC Recruitment 2022: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has released a notification at nlcindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Graduate Executive Trainee in Barsingsar – Rajasthan, Neyveli – Tamil Nadu, Talabira – Odisha, South Pachwara – Jharkhand, Ghatampur – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Apr-2022
NLC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)|
|Post Details||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.50000-160000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Barsingsar – Rajasthan, Neyveli – Tamil Nadu, Talabira – Odisha, South Pachwara – Jharkhand, Ghatampur – Uttar Pradesh|
|NLC Official Website||nlcindia.com|
NLC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Disciple Name||No of Posts|
|Control & Instrumentation (IN)||5|
|Industrial Engineering (PI)||4|
NLC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NLC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Mechanical (ME): Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Electrical (EEE): Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Engineering
- Civil (CE): Degree in Civil Engineering/ Civil & Structural Engineering
- Control & Instrumentation (IN): Degree in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer (CS): Degree in Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ PG Degree in Computer Applications
- Mining (MN): Degree in Mining Engineering
- Geology (GG): M.Tech Geology/ M.Sc Geology
- Chemical (CH): Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering (PI): Degree in Industrial Engineering/ Degree in Engineering with Industrial Engineering
Age Limit: As per the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-Mar-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs.854/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs.354/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Document/Certificate Verification, Medical Exam
How to apply for NLC Recruitment (Graduate Executive Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NLC official website nlcindia.com, Starts from 28-03-2022 to 11-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NLC official website nlcindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NLC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Apr-2022