NRL Recruitment 2021: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has released a notification at nrl.co.in for recruitment to the Post of DGM, GM, CGM – Technical in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 25-Jul-2021
NRL Vacancy Details July 2021
|Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
|DGM, GM, CGM – Technical
|As Per Norms
|NRL Official Website
NRL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NRL official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 56 years , as on 01-Oct-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NRL Recruitment (DGM, GM, CGM – Technical) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NRL official website nrl.co.in, Starts from 12-07-2021 to 25-July-2021
Steps to Apply for NRL DGM, GM, CGM – Technical Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NRL official website nrl.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Numaligarh Refinery Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NRL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-July-2021