PDIL Recruitment 2022: Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) has released a notification at pdilin.com for recruitment to the Post of Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Sep-2022
PDIL Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)|
|Salary||Rs.46620-51800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PDIL Official Website||pdilin.com|
PDIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PDIL official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Projects and Development India Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 31-Jul-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for PDIL Recruitment (Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PDIL official website pdilin.com, Starts from 08-09-2022 to 27-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for PDIL Engineer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through PDIL official website pdilin.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Projects and Development India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PDIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Sep-2022
- Date of Walk-In-Interview at Bhubaneswar (Odisha): 30th September 2022