PNB Recruitment 2022: Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released a notification at pnbindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Internal Ombudsman in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Apr-2022
PNB Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Post Details||Internal Ombudsman|
|Salary||Rs.125000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PNB Official Website||pnbindia.in|
PNB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PNB official notification.
- Candidates should have experience of minimum seven years of working in areas such as banking, regulation, supervision, payment and settlement system and/or consumer protection etc.
Age Limit: As per the Punjab National Bank recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 31-03-2022.
- All Candidates: Rs.2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Personal Interaction & Interview
How to apply for PNB Recruitment (Internal Ombudsman) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General Manager-HRMD, Punjab National Bank, HO: HRMD, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 on or before 20-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for PNB Internal Ombudsman Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the PNB recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Apr-2022