Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan High Court (Rajasthan High Court) has released a notification at hcraj.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Stenographer in Rajasthan. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Aug-2023
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details July 2023
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700 – 1,06,700/- Per Month|
|Rajasthan High Court Official Website||hcraj.nic.in|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Rajasthan High Court official notification candidate should have completed 12th in Arts/ Science/ Commerce, Diploma in Computer Application, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2024.
- OBC, MBC, SC, ST, EWS, Women Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/ OBC (CL)/ MBC (CL) Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- OBC (NCL)/ MBC (NCL)/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- English Short Hand Test
- Hindi Short Hand Test
- Computer Test
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment (Stenographer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Rajasthan High Court official website hcraj.nic.in, Starts from 01-08-2023 to 31-Aug-2023
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Rajasthan High Court official website hcraj.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rajasthan High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Rajasthan High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Aug-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 31-08-2023