RBI Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Mar-2022
RBI Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Salary||Rs.45050/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Vacancy Details
|Office Name||No of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||54|
RBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service
Age Limit: As per the Reserve Bank of India recruitment notification, Candidate should have minimum age of 20 years & maximum age of 28 years, As on 01-Feb-2022
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- OBC/General/EWS Candidates: Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Language Proficiency Test & Interview
How to apply for RBI Recruitment (Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RBI official website rbi.org.in, Starts from 17-02-2022 to 08-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through RBI official website rbi.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Reserve Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Mar-2022
- Tentative Date of Schedule of Online Preliminary Test: 26th to 27th March 2022
- Tentative Date of Schedule of Online Main Test: May 2022