RBI Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Jun-2023
RBI Vacancy Details June 2023
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Details||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)|
|Salary||As Per RBI Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
RBI Educational Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma, Degree in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma, Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Age Limit: As per the Reserve Bank of India recruitment notification, Candidate should have minimum age of 20 years & maximum age of 30 years, As on 01-Jun-2023
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General/ EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Exam, Language Proficiency Test & Interview
How to apply for RBI Recruitment (Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RBI official website rbi.org.in, Starts from 09-06-2023 to 30-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through RBI official website rbi.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Reserve Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 30-06-2023
- Date of Online Examination: 15-Jul-2023