RITES Recruitment 2021: Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has released a notification at rites.com for recruitment to the Post of Additional General Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Aug-2021
RITES Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Post Details||Additional General Manager|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|RITES Official Website||rites.com|
RITES Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RITES official notification.
- Age Limit: As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for RITES Recruitment (Additional General Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RITES official website rites.com, Starts from 23-07-2021 to 22-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for RITES Additional General Manager Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through RITES official website rites.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rail India Technical and Economic Services will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RITES online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Aug-2021