RRB Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) has released a notification at rrbcdg.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Travelling Ticket Examiner in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Mar-2023
RRB Vacancy Details February 2023
|Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)
|Travelling Ticket Examiner
|As Per Norms
|RRB Official Website
RRB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RRB official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Refer Official Notification
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for RRB Recruitment (Travelling Ticket Examiner) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RRB official website rrbcdg.gov.in, Starts from 08-02-2023 to 10-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for RRB Travelling Ticket Examiner Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through RRB official website rrbcdg.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Railway Recruitment Boards will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Mar-2023