SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has released a notification at sail.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Management Trainees (Technical) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Nov-2022
SAIL Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Post Details||Management Trainees (Technical)|
|Salary||Rs.50000-180000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SAIL Official Website||sail.co.in|
SAIL Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
SAIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SAIL official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Mining Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Steel Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s minimum age should be18 years .
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment (Management Trainees (Technical)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SAIL official website sail.co.in, Starts from 03-11-2022 to 23-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for SAIL Management Trainees (Technical) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SAIL official website sail.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Steel Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SAIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Nov-2022