SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Feb-2022
SBI Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.36000-63840/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||15|
|Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching)||33|
SBI Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates who have 3 years of hands–on experience in managing network of any reputed organisation with at least 1.5 years in any one of the following (as on 31.08.2021)
SBI Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- General/ OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Written Test & Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 05-02-2022 to 25-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Feb-2022