SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Channel Manager Facilitator, Support Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Jun-2022
SBI Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Channel Manager Facilitator, Support Officer|
|Salary||Rs.36000-41000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels||503|
|Channel Manager Supervisor- Anytime Channels (CMS-AC)||130|
|Support Officer- Anytime Channels (SO-AC)||8|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed As Per SBI Recruitment Norms from any of the recognized board or University.
- Retired Personnel having work experience in the ATM operations, will be given preference
- Retired Employee should possess a Smart Mobile Phone and the Skill/Aptitude/Quality for monitoring through PC/Mobile App/Laptop or as per requirement
SBI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Channel Manager Supervisor- Anytime Channels (CMS-AC)||Rs. 41,000/-|
|Support Officer- Anytime Channels (SO-AC)|
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 60 years and a maximum of 63 years , as on 18-May-2022.
As per SBI Norms
No Application Fee
Shortlisting & Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Channel Manager Facilitator, Support Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 18-05-2022 to 07-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Channel Manager Facilitator, Support Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Jun-2022
SBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: sbi.co.in