SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released a notification at sebi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Jul-2022
SEBI Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Details||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Salary||Rs. 44,500 – 89,150/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SEBI Official Website||sebi.gov.in|
SEBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SEBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering, Post Graduation in Computer Application/ Information Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Securities and Exchange Board of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 30-06-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test (Phase-I, II), Interview
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment (Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SEBI official website sebi.gov.in, Starts from 14-07-2022 to 31-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SEBI official website sebi.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Securities and Exchange Board of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SEBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jul-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 31-07-2022
- Phase I On-Line Examination and Paper 1 of Phase II Examination: 27th August 2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II Examination: 24th September 2022