South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: South Indian Bank (South Indian Bank) has released a notification at southindianbank.com for recruitment to the Post of National Head, Probationary Clerk in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Feb-2023
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank (South Indian Bank)|
|Post Details||National Head, Probationary Clerk|
|Job Location||All India|
|South Indian Bank Official Website||southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
South Indian Bank Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per South Indian Bank official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E or B.Tech, B.Arch, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|National Head||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch in Civil Engineering|
|Probationary Clerk||10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering|
South Indian Bank Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Probationary Clerk||Rs. 17,900 – 47,920/-|
South Indian Bank Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the South Indian Bank recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|National Head||Max. 50|
|Probationary Clerk||Max. 26|
For Probationary Clerk Post:
- General Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test & Interview
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment (National Head, Probationary Clerk) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at South Indian Bank official website southindianbank.com, Starts from 01-02-2023 to 12-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for South Indian Bank National Head, Probationary Clerk Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through South Indian Bank official website southindianbank.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. South Indian Bank will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the South Indian Bank online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Feb-2023
South Indian Bank Last Date Details
|Post Name||Last Date|
South Indian Bank Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – National Head: Click Here
- Official Notification – Probationary Clerk: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: southindianbank.com
Note: For Queries, please Contact Toll Free Customer Care Number: 1800-425-1809/1800-102-9408 or mail us at email@example.com