SSB Recruitment 2022: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released a notification at ssb.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable (General Duty) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Oct-2022
SSB Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Details||Constable (General Duty)|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSB Official Website||ssb.nic.in|
SSB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSB official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years , as on 30-09-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 10 years
- OBC Candidates: 08 years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order & Demand Draft
Written Test, Skill Test & Interview
How to apply for SSB Recruitment (Constable (General Duty)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Offline at SSB official website ssb.nic.in, Starts from 15-09-2022 to 15-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for SSB Constable (General Duty) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply Offline only through SSB official website ssb.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Sashastra Seema Bal will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the Offline application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSB Offline application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either Offline mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- For North Eastern States, A&N Island: Inspector General, Sashastra Seema Bal, Frontier Hq. SSB, Guwahati, House No. 345, Nikita Complex G.S Road, Khanapara (Guwahati), Assam, Pin – 781022
- For Bihar, UP, Lakshadweep, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana: Inspector General, Frontier Hq., SSB Patna, 3rd Floor, Karpuri Thakur Sadan, Ashiyana-Digha Road, Patna (Bihar) – 800025
- For Remaining States: Commandant, 25th Bn, SSB Ghitorni, P.O Arjangarh, Dist. South Delhi, New Delhi – 110047
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Nov-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Remote Areas: 18-Nov-2022
SSB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Short Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ssb.nic.in